🪶 Feather!Feather is an easy to use link aggregator designed to be quick and lightweight. (Little alien app alternative) Feather is designed to be similar to Postmill.
Install1. Clone repository 2. Install with
bun install, requires the Bun runtime 3. Build CSS with
bun run build4. Run with
bun run start
- Settings page
- Authentication pages (login/sign up)
- Authentication API
- Forum creation API
- Create forum page
- Post replies
- If the post the reply is replying to is deleted, the reply will still be available but the original post's content will not.
- Forums list
- Doesn't show private forums
- Forum moderators
- Moderators still see private forums if they are a moderator of that forum
- Forum Wikis
- Setting a forum to private will keep the wiki public, you can make a wiki private using these steps:
- Create new wiki page called "Wiki.SyncAccess"
- This makes the wiki follow the access settings of the forum (public/private)
- Moderation tools
NotesFeather is based on resroute, you can change the start port in the